QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 9001 is a 'generic' standard and is applicable to all organizations irrespective of its size, product, location & whether private / public / government. Certification is a internationally recognized quality management systems. ISO 9001:2008 clearly demonstrates the organizations ability to meet customer requirement(S), and commitment to continual improvement
- Customers are benefited as they receive products & services conforming to requirements.
- Owners & investors benefit by increased return on investment, improved operational results, increased market share, increased profile.
- People in the organization benefit through better working conditions, increased job satisfaction helps maintaining high morale.
- Society benefits through fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements, improved health and safety, reduced environmental impact.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARDS
The International Organization for standardization has published a family of standards for quality management systems, and is administered by accreditation bodies through certification Bodies. They are
- ISO 9000 QMS - Fundamentals & Vocabulary
- ISO 9001 QMS - Requirements
- ISO 9004 - Guidelines for performance improve